Bay Area Mobile Developers Message Board › SendMe is hiring a QA Engineer
|A former member||
Company: SendMe- http://www.sendme.com...
Location: 55 2nd St, 3rd floor,San Francisco, CA 94105
Located in the heart of San Francisco's SOMA district, SendMe is a leader in the direct-to-consumer mobile entertainment industry, with three successful brands - www.SendMeMobile.com, www.SoLow.com, and www.mbuzzy.com - offering an unparalleled selection of mobile entertainment content and services to subscribers across the US. SendMe has emerged as one of the largest, profitable companies in a sector experiencing breakneck growth and change. SendMe is profitable, well-financed, and backed by top-tier VCs.
You should consider applying if you love test automation in Selenium. This role is ~50% test automation using Selenium (IDE & RC) and ~50% general QA testing. You'll have an opportunity to work on a wide array of platforms - smartphones (iOS, Android, etc.), mobile handsets, server side web applications (Java, PHP). There will be some occasional unit testing. You should also enjoy some amount of functional testing, too.
The Right Person:
* Advanced proficiency testign GUIs using Selenium.
* Strong plus for prior experience with JUnit and/or PHPUnit.
* Proficiency with at least one scripting language like Python, Ruby, or Perl.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bits O' Information:
* Full time, regular position (i.e. not a contract).
* This is a new position.
* Reports to Director of QA.
* Compensation includes salary, bonus, stock options, benefits.
All applicants receive a response!
Apply at http://captainrecruit...