Bay Area Cycling Message Board › Mt Tam twice and then some

Mt Tam twice and then some

Paul
pablo.skils
San Francisco, CA
Hi All, just a quick note about plans for the weekend.

We're meeting at the Golden Gate Bridge cafe, and rolling at 9 a.m. If you're there later than 9 you will almost certainly miss us, but we will roll slowly to Mill Valley so there's a chance you could catch up.

We're meeting Ivan and a friend at Millar Ave/bike path in Mill Valley between 9:25 and 9:30, so if you're coming from the north that's a possible meetup point along the way.

It looks like we will have eight, maybe more on this ride. This creates the possibility of splitting into two or more groups so we can both ride at a speed we're comfortable with and be in good company. We'll see.

I'm not going to be stopping for very long for lunch. Probably just long enough to fill my water bottle in Stinson Beach. I'll eat on the move.

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all for this ride. I admit I have some trepidations about the severity of it. It's not in the league of Paul McKenzie's Nifty Ten Fifty, but I'm sure the Seven Sisters will live up to their other name when we ride over them from the BoFax end.

Take plenty of rest between now and Saturday, you'll need the freshest legs you have!

Paul

Cell: 415.516.1444