addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Cycling Message Board › just saying HI

just saying HI

A former member
Post #: 1
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Ronnie Jones and I am becoming a cycling junkie. I currently ride a 09 Jamis Aurora. I just enjoy riding even if it mostly to work and school. I am hoping to get out more with people and do some real rides. I have only been in SF for about a year. So far the furthest ride I have done in one shot is Sweeney ridge which was about 30 miles. My work rides are about 20 now since I changed my route. My goal is to ride a century for my sister. I am hoping to participate in a MS ride this year hopefully with her if not I'll go it alone if need be. My other goal is to do 400 a month and so far I have only be able to get to 64 a week. I am just here to meet up with other cyclist in SF and have some fun. I look forward to the new adventure.
Have a great week
Ronnie
Sean
kophinos
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 30
Hi Ronnie.