addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Cycling Message Board › Sunday, October 27

Sunday, October 27

A former member
Post #: 12
Hey, there---Any chance there will be a ride on Sunday, Oct 27? I'm coming to San Fran for work and would love to get a ride in. My first time in the area. I plan on renting a road bike...I ride a B/B+ plus pace. If no rides, route suggestions would be appreciated!
Gregg
GreggSenne
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 15
There are bazillions of places to ride and BART or CALTrain can get you to a lot of them. What kind of ride are you looking for in terms of mileage, altitude gain, number of riders, coffee shops to stop at?
Gregg
GreggSenne
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 16
And how tall are you? I might have a bike I can loan. It's a Bianchi Giro with SRAM. Bring your own pedals.