"Slanted Door is a modern Vietnamese restaurant that showcases the abundance of produce as well as ecologically farmed meat, game and poultry found at farms around the San Francisco Bay Area."
I ate here last year and not only is the food delicious, but the view is simply stunning. We can't go wrong sharing a meal at this popular SF establishment. Guest list opens 1 week before the event.
Slanted Door Prix Fixe Dinner Menu and Yelp Reviews
- Payment: Credit Cards / Cash
- Cross Street: Embarcadero between Mission and Clay St.
- Public Transit: The Ferry building is close to Muni, Golden Gate Transit, Bart, and the F Train. Ferry service is available with Golden Gate Ferry, Blue and Gold Fleet and Bay Link Ferries.
- Parking: Public lots, plus the Ferry Building offers validated parking at Embarcadero at Washington lot (across from Pier 1) at a rate of $2.00/hr for the first 2 hours; $6/hr thereafter.
Fine Print ~
1. Family-style, prix fixe dinner, which means that we share all the dishes (if you have major food allergies or are a selective diner, then this event is prolly not for you!).
2. The prix fixe menu is $53 per person and we'll receive 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 1 vegetable. "Prix Fixe menus portions are designed for family-style dining and will be sized to accommodate the number in your party. If you wish to order extra dishes add $3 per person for each additional appetizer or vegetable, and $6 per person for an additional entrée."
3. We'll split the bill evenly among us (including 34% for tax, tip & SF health fee). You're responsible for your drinks on top of the shared bill.
4. Update your RSVP the night before if you don't think you can make it (that's only fair to the folks on the waiting list).
5. Space is limited so no last-minute flakes please!