We're on a mission to find the best Ramen in the Bay. Our next candidate was recommended by Wendy, fellow gastronomer and our event host for the evening.
Sobo Ramen is a Japanese inspired Ramen Shop located in the heart of Oakland's Chinatown. They serve comforting and unique noodles, an assortment of Japenese inspired appetizers and bento boxes. The Yelp Reviews illustrate that Sobo has something for everyone. Inventive, inexpensive, and convenient to public transportation, what more could we ask for?
- Bringing cash for payment is appreciated
- Waiting lists in this group are not automatic. When you become aware of an opening, go to the event page and manually change your RSVP to "yes".
- Ground Rules
- Sobo is located in Oakland's Chinatown (downtown area)
- Very close to BART's 12th Street Station
- $2 flat rate parking in the Pacific Renaissance Plaza garage