Oakland restaurant week is coming up. Let's get together for a great meal at a great value. Check out the info below.
About Oakland Restaurant Week: Foodies, rejoice! From January 17-26, over 50 top Oakland restaurants will celebrate the 4th annual Oakland Restaurant Week. With a growing number of participating restaurants receiving national media acclaim, Oakland has become one of the hottest culinary destinations of the year. The 10-day event lets food-lovers and adventurers experience Oakland’s food renaissance through $20, $30 or $40 prix fixe lunches or dinners.
About Venga Paella: A warm and welcoming place that replicates the traditional Spanish taverna eating experience found in the inviting Catalonian countryside.With a decade of experience bringing people together with Venga Paella Catering and taking cues from his families restaurant Casa Balaguer in Valencia, Spain, Eduardo Balaguer decided to open his own taverna in Oakland’s Warehouse district (Jack London district) to emulate the Catalonian experience of his childhood.
* Bringing cash for payment is appreciated
* Waiting lists in this group are not automatic. When you become aware of an opening, go to the event page and manually change your RSVP to "yes".
* When RSVPing, include your cell number when prompted. This is in case of missed connections.
* Please be on time so that we can all be seated at our reservation time. (consult 511.org for help with directions and public transportation).
* Attendance Note: if you sign up to attend, you will be expected to show up. Please keep your RSVP up to date to reflect your intentions to join us. All members who do not show up or cancel at the last minute will be recorded as a NO SHOW in the system (and a star will be added to your profile). Members with 3 No Shows/Late Cancellations will be removed from the group.
-Ground rules of the group