6th Annual SF Street Food Festival!
I went last year and had a blast! If you'd like to meetup with me and my crew, we plan to meet at Philz Coffee (24th & Folsom) at 11am. Leave your cell number in your RSVP comments if you'll be joining us. Guests are welcome!
Like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and Instagram. And naturally, there's an iPhone app!
Get a sneak peek of the day’s tasty treats. With trucks from Bicycle Bahn Mi, Radio Africa & Kitchen, Nojo, Curry Up Now and many more, this event is not to be missed!!
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
The Festival will take place in the Mission District from 11 a.m until 7p.m on Folsom St. from 20th to 26th, 21st and 25th from Treat St. to Shotwell St., as well as the Cesar Chavez Elementary School parking lot, Parque de los Ninos Unidos and Jose Coronada Playground.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Parking will be impossible so I strongly suggest taking public transportation. Skydiving, paddleboat, lawn chair with a million balloons…but these methods are probably safer:
• BART: 24th St Bart Station
• MUNI: 12, 14, 14L, 27, 48, 67
• BIKE: SF Bike Coalition will provide monitored bike parking located on 22nd St. between Folsom & Treat Streets.
• Arrive early to beat the long lines.
• Bring cash (atms are avail but they charge fees).
• Bring a hat & wear sunscreen.
• Bring a water bottle/naglene and fill up at the water bar stations. Some foodtrucks will even serve drinks in your adult sippy cup. You gotta ask nicely. :)
• Bring your BIG appetite!