addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Live Music Meetup Group Message Board › Oct 26th, Hallloween Party Information

Oct 26th, Hallloween Party Information

Monique
RockerMo
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
I can't wait for this event. It will be SCARY FUN!!!
Social hour 8-9pm.
Dancing 9-midnight.
Costume contest 11pm.

My beautiful hostesses and I greet you at the FRONT door (not the side door). The first 75 people receive a goodie bag.

Costume contest at 11:00pm.
First prize: Dinner for two (at Bluz By-You)
Second prize:$25 Macy's gift card;
Third prize:$15 gift card.
Honorable mentions: Small gift.

Appetizer & Drink specials all night!!
Live Music by Cadillac Jack playing danceable, fun music.
www.thecadillacjackband.com­
Rock, Pop, R&B, Oldies, Blues

Bring your friends, and get there early!!

Front and back patios have seating. A great place to talk with new friends, and get some fresh air.

NO COVER CHARGE! FREE EVENT.