Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board NEWS › Whistler Mountain Bike Park

Whistler Mountain Bike Park

Kerby
Mr.Fancybike
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 34
The countdown begins. 26 hours 44 minutes, my good friend Graham Slam and I will shredding some serious Canadian dirt at the world famous Whistler Mountain Bike Park.
Graham
user 9611424
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Day 1 in Whistler was unbelievable. What an awesome day!!
Anna
user 9701463
Concord, CA
Post #: 6
geez.. thanks for the invite, boys!!! tongue

Have an awesome time and take tons of photos!
Kerby
Mr.Fancybike
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 35
You can still come. We'll be here till Saturday. It was fun today. My body is aching even after sitting in the hot tub for an hour and a half
Sonia
user 8689210
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 3
How fun! A little late for an invite to join you boys this weekend, but if any ladies in the group are interested in making the trip to Whistler in a couple months, check out www.dirtseries.com for Trek's Women's MTB camps. I just signed up for the camp in Whistler in mid-August!! Can't wait!
larry p.
user 9224458
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 42
Think we are all envious of you guys... Work is a nasty four letter word that prevents a lot of things. Hope you have some great pics from the trip. By any chance did either of you take a GoPro with you up there?
Graham
user 9611424
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Day 2 in Whistler: Body is aching from Day 1. Sat in the hot tub for two hours last night, got back to the room and sat in the steam room for 25 minutes. Went to bed feeling pretty good. Today is rainy and miserable. We're taking the day off and going zip lining in half an hour. Woo Hoo!
Graham
user 9611424
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
No GoPro. Got some pics but not sure how to post them for you guys to see.
Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 56
Fancybike can create a new album.