Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board FOR SALE OR TRADE › For Sale: 2009 Specialized Safire Elite - Size L - Pristine! $1,399

For Sale: 2009 Specialized Safire Elite - Size L - Pristine! $1,399

A former member
Post #: 7
Originally purchased in Summer of 2009 for $2,200 + tax new from Mike's Bikes (have receipt and manuals). I've ridden it 4 times and has been sitting in the garage of my mom's house since the summer of 2010, unused.

I recently hurt myself road biking and enough! with bike injuries so am selling the mountain bike as I never really got into it. The bike is in excellent condition - cleaned, lubed, with no cosmetic flaws. All of the original parts are on, no modifications. Local deals and paypal/cash only please. I am located in San Francisco.

Here are the full specs on the bike:

http://www.specialize...­

"Easily the most versatile women's XC Trail bike on the market, the 120mm-travel Safire uses women's-specific geometry, Total Suspension Integration and an intuitive FlowControl Brain damper to deliver a sure-fire combination of speed, efficiency and superior handling. Fit for every trail you can get your wheels on."

- An adjustable Fox Talas fork allows the rider pick their level of travel: 140, 120 or 100mm, complete with compression/rebound adjust and lockout.
- Our custom DT Swiss rims and DT Swiss stainless spokes are superior in weight and class. Exclusive to Specialized.
- Fox Triad rear shock, custom-tuned for the Safire, with on-the-fly 3-position damping: lockout, open or ProPedal, plus adjustable rebound.
- Custom Shimano crankset is light, stiff and shifts smooth in every condition.