addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board BIKING PADNUHS › Walnut Creek Afternoon Rides

Walnut Creek Afternoon Rides

Calvin J.
user 98397832
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I am new to the area and will be working here for summer. I rode Shell Ridge open space this afternoon and it was awesome! I am looking to get out at least 2 days a week after I get home from work around 430pm and would enjoy riding with others who know the area or don't and want to explore the trails with me. Reply back or text me at 805-215-3577 if you are interested.

-Calvin
Peng S.
spikeehair
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 2
Hi, I just moved to Walnut Creek and I'm looking for someone to ride with. I have been traveling so it's been almost two years since I've done any serious single track. If you are interested and don't mind doing some easier trails in the beginning, let me know and I'll follow up with you through text.