align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board BIKING PADNUHS › Redwood Staging Area Caution

Redwood Staging Area Caution

Janice
Janice29
Reno, NV
Post #: 18
The rumors are true---cars are broken into at the Redwood Staging Area. My car was broken into Sunday and various items stolen. It was not a neat break in and has shut down my riding for a while as the car is fixed. Parking will no longer be in this lot. The Thursday rides will continue next week if I can get my bike to the park, but we will ride from the ranger station. More soon. Contact me directly if you are interested in more information or in riding in this area. Still a totally awesome mountain ride and great road for those who enjoy both.
Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 47
So sorry to hear it. I've been riding there for years and never had a problem. But my bike car is a hoopty, not an awesome lexus so that might have something to do with it. The Trudeau Training Center on Skyline is a good alternative spot...
Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 12
Stickified.