addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
josh
user 8064778
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 5
Ya- I know this is a Mtnbike meetup, but whatever. IM doing the ALC ride from SF to LA this summer. 575 miles. On a BMX bike. With ET in my handlebar basket the whole way. No joke.
Since we seem to have a civic minded group here I'm posting my donation link. You can donate here or lose bets that you can beat me in a down hill race the next time I see you on the trails, so you might as well just pony up now.
It really is a good cause!

http://www.tofighthiv...­

Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 40
Might as well fess up now. Your ALC funds aren't going to the AIDS LifeCycle. These funds are really going to alcohol, LSD, and cigaweed.