addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board FOR SALE OR TRADE › Looking to rent a room in the East Bay with cool outdoorsy people.

Looking to rent a room in the East Bay with cool outdoorsy people.

A former member
Post #: 9
Hope I'm not breaking rules or upsetting anyone, but I'm looking to rent a room with some cool cats. I love to hike, backpack, bike, rock climb ectectect and think it would be great to room with some likewise people. I moved to the bay area last year and I am pretty limited on my friends network still. I have a friendly parrot that loves people and doesnt mind doggies. Hit me up if you're cool or know someone cool looking to rent something out! Thanks all!biggrin