addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
josh
user 8064778
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 10
Let's have a race. All of the regulars. It could be a time trial of a specific loop, so that we all would not have to attend on the same day to compete, or it could be a one day crazy race.

There has been some smack talking and we need to decide who's top dog here. Maybe a golden helmet can be the prize?

Who's in?
Kerby
Mr.Fancybike
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Who's Top Dog? Do I really need to answer that? Do you not recall me whispering in your ear while going down Cinderella to LET GO OF THE BRAKES!
josh
user 8064778
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 11
everything is a blur after I cut you out of the inside line on that fire road.......
Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 45
I think you boys need to get laid.
josh
user 8064778
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 12
We could make that the prize......
Chad C
user 9304390
New Fairfield, CT
Post #: 17
Can we make the prize: more free time to go riding? or a story telling skills camp given by Kerby?
Kerby
Mr.Fancybike
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10

According to Chad, this picture says a lot. One real contender with a bunch of pretenders.
josh
user 8064778
Petaluma, CA
Post #: 13
Granted. Thats a gnarly drop. And a good action photo!
Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 46
Can we make the prize: more free time to go riding? or a skills camp given by Kerby?

Chad, I like your idea. But REI already offers a free class on how to push your bike up a hill.
Kerby
Mr.Fancybike
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 11
Yuan, you better look closely at the picture. I do believe you are one of the Pretenders up there. HA!