align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board STUFF RELATED TO OUR MEETUPS › Downieville June 30

Downieville June 30

Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 78
I know Kirby has cancelled the ride, but I still want to go. It's not easy for me to get that kind of time away and I had it all arranged! Who else wants to go? I can drive one or two others up. I'm considering camping the night after the ride but could make it a day trip if need be... Need at least one riding partner...
Chad C
user 9304390
New Fairfield, CT
Post #: 26
I'm still down for going like a flat tire on my dented new rim. It would be great to possibly catch a ride with you and slit gas. Also would staying overnight be an option for anybody?
Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 79
Cool! Let's make it happen. Overnight is definitely an option for me.

Have you had anybody look at that rim yet? That so sucks.
Chad C
user 9304390
New Fairfield, CT
Post #: 27
Yeah thanks, It's in the shop now, but should be out and back on the trail tomorrow. Whats the latest on the good news? Maybe can make the D-Ride the celebration ride
Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 80
We're finding out more today. If it happens the timing will be about right for Dville.
A former member
Post #: 15
Yo, I'm down for downieville and camping too. Svaha!Dean
Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 81
Yo, I'm down for downieville and camping too. Svaha!Dean

Awesome...I think we've achieved critical mass with 3. 10 were yeses before...everybody still in?
GREGORIO M.
user 9580873
San Jose, CA
Post #: 5
i want to do this trip let see when the time gets closer

so we still need to do reservation ahead
Jeff W.
user 5762125
Alameda, CA
Post #: 83
So I did some checking on the shuttles, they have a 4-person minimum to make a run. I'm in for sure, my friend Don is coming too. Chad and Dean, if you guys are sure you're going, let me know and I'll call the shuttle companies and see how far ahead of time we need to make a reservation.

I'll most likely go up the afternoon before and come back after the ride. We'll need at least two drivers, as my car can carry 3 bikes and people max, less if there's camping gear involved. My buddy has a truck and is willing to drive, but that's a two passenger cab.

The rest of everybody that was a yes for the original trip is still welcome to come...just post here or send me a note so I can make shuttle reservations in advance.
Chad C
user 9304390
New Fairfield, CT
Post #: 30
I'm still yes and hopefully carpooling with you.