addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board STUFF RELATED TO OUR MEETUPS › Race in Monterey

Race in Monterey

paul l.
user 10334434
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi All ,
I am going to be going down to monterey (fort Ord) this sunday June 27th for a race it is suppost to be a good one for first timers. I will be in the fat 0ld man division which starts at 9:00 so still not sure if i will be leaving early or spending the night just wanted to see if anyone else is interested I have room for one bike the web site is cccx.org

Paul