addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board STUFF RELATED TO OUR MEETUPS › Some rides suggestion, hope some some one wants to do at least one.

Some rides suggestion, hope some some one wants to do at least one.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hola todos, I just joined the group and have an invitation to all. I live in Oakland and have being wanting to ride Skyline Park in Napa for the past month, I love this trail and have being there many times, but still not enough. So I'm wondering if anyone wants to go and is is near by to give me a lift . I also would like go to Annadel Park, I joined annadel ridding group, but so far I haven't see any meet ups for earlier rides, or on weekends. How about coordinating a weekend ride with them. I'm dying to ride up there for the first time. If none of these is possible this weekend. I will then get on the road, on my road bike, and head out to Livermore- to Shadow Cliff lake, all the way from Oakland, about 30 some miles . Once there, I'll cool down with some yoga and two hours later I go for a nice relaxing one hour swim at the lake. I'll recharge with some meditation just before returning back.
So far, I have gotten to this point twice already, this time I'm adding coming back the same day, right after meditating. If unable, there is always Bart option.
Both times I have experience tremendous joy and satisfaction upon completion. However I know it will be even greater as a group. Hope to hear from you guys sooner than later. PEACE.

FREE SPIRIT.