addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Preparations for Sencha BYOL Workshop

Preparations for Sencha BYOL Workshop

Sid M.
sidneyallen
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking forward to the Sencha Workshop this Thurs (Mar 31st). We are at capacity and have several folks on the wait list. If you can not attend, please update your RSVP as soon as possible. I will do refunds up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event.

RSVP and Details here.

Sign-in and Start time

5:30pm - arrival

6:00pm - workshop begins

Laptop Setup

Please setup your laptop prior to the event. We will not have time to trouble shoot configuration issues the night of the event.

http://training.figleaf.com/assets/senchatouchbyol-setup.pdf­

One correction... the link to download Sencha Touch is

http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/download/­

You do NOT need to participate to attend the event. We won't make you bring your laptop, so don't worry if you just want to attend and follow along that is fine.

Food has been ordered!

I've gone a bit nicer than pizza for this event. I've ordered sandwiches, salad and cookies from Specialty's Bakery. If you like cookies, you are in for a treat.

Big Thanks to Sencha and PayPal for making this event possible.