addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Flash developer and designer seeking for a job opportunity!

Flash developer and designer seeking for a job opportunity!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey!

I'am a Flash developer form Spain looking for a new challenges in SF Bay Area.

After working for a leading multimedia content company, I am currently working freelance, developing mobile applications. I am looking for a new working environment and job opportunity. I have a vast knowledge and experience in working around flash platform and user interface design, and I am open minded and motivated to face new challenges and seek a further understanding and learn new skills in other areas.

I will be in San Francisco Bay area since June 3th.

My resume
My portofolio
http://xavivives.com­
@xavivives