Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Principal Software Engineer –iPhone Apps, Redwood Shores, CA (Silicon Valley)
|A former member||
Principal Software Engineer –iPhone Apps (6201.41.10)
Location: Onsite in Redwood Shores, CA (Silicon Valley)
Full-time, permanent position.
Good Technology is the leader in mobile multi-platform enterprise security software.
At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—such as iPhone, iPad, and Android—protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
Good Technology is seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join our iPhone client development team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing applications for mobile devices, including working on the iPhone OS. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great software, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges.
• Working with the Product Management team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to translate these into technical requirements used to design the product
• Designing and implementing mobile applications for the iPhone platform
• Mentoring junior developers
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience on iPhone
• Minimum 8+ years of development experience
• Prior development experience on the iPhone OS (iOS)
• Expert Objective-C, C and C++ programmer
• Strong iPhone Cocoa Touch UI framework experience
• Good understanding of the Linux or UNIX operating systems and hand-on experience developing on these operating systems
• Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design
• Expert at debugging code using debuggers and other tools
• Able to write scripts for common development tasks
• Able to create and/or extend build systems and working experience with source control systems, i.e. able to work with make, ant, git, svn, perforce, or other build systems and source repositories
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• BS or equivalent degree or experience
Bonus Points for:
• Successfully built and shipped iPhone applications on the Apple App Store
• Experience with security software and protocols
Apply to job code 6201.41.10 at