Post #: 8
Here's your chance to work with a Fortune 500 company and to put your HTML5 skills to the test. You will play an important role in the global redesign of our client’s international and US sites. This is an awesome opportunity to add on to your already stellar resume so please apply now.
This is an onsite, 6 month contract so local candidates only please!
Oh and did I mention that our client is easily accessible by Caltrain and nearby are tons of shopping and restaurants?Responsibilities
- Translate design requirements into functional prototypes and ultimately a released product.
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data driven applications.
- Determine scope and requirements for all development and application based projects and apply sharp problem-solving skills to each project phase.
- Excellent markup and client-side scripting
- Experience in developing HTML5 sites for mobile and tablet
- Advanced CSS techniques (float layouts, fluid layout, etc.)
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized with excellent visual and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with the jQuery framework
- Expert in cross-browser (X)HTML/CSS3.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, OO principles and design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- Equivalent work experience is required