Bay Area Mobile Message Board › ServiceNow, fastest growing company in California, hiring UI/UX phenoms

ServiceNow, fastest growing company in California, hiring UI/UX phenoms

Dan T.
dturchin
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
I joined ServiceNow recently. Every day I'm learning new things that amaze me, explain why we're the fastest growing company in California, and why this rocket's headed to the moon.

The people, culture, leadership, and product are all top flight and make this an incredible place to be. No hyperbole - this is like nothing I've ever seen.

We're hiring great people. If you're ready for an experience that will define your career, join us. If you're ambitious, hard-working, capable of thriving in a fast-paced startup environment, and ready for a challenge that will test your limits, you belong here.

Desired Skills & Experience

Our Silicon Valley office is growing like mad. We need the best engineers and designers to extend our SaaS platform to new devices and emerging technologies.

Ideal candidates have demonstrated success in small teams with tight deadlines, been instrumental in shipping beautiful products, and have hands-on, cross-platform design experience.

UI/UX requirements:
-5+ years hands-on front-end software design
-2+ years hands-on mobile app design
-Demonstrated success leading design reviews and building cross-functional consensus
-Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript
-Familiarity with one or more of the following: Gordian Knots, the Fibonacci Sequence, Rosencrantz or Guildenstern

Company Description

ServiceNow was created to break all the old rules of enterprise IT management software. Born in the cloud in 2004, ServiceNow makes IT immediate, social and intuitive. From the beginning, the company set out to give IT people powerfully simple cloud services that just work. Today, the world's most recognizable and innovative companies rely on SaaS from ServiceNow to transform IT.

Recently ranked the number five fastest growing company in north america on Deloitte's 2011 Technology Fast 500TM, ServiceNow helps organizations transform the way IT delivers business value to end-users. The ServiceNow enterprise IT service management platform combines ITIL v3 process support and SaaS delivery to provide flexible, intuitive and self-managing applications.

For more details, visit www.service-now.com.