addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Looking for an iOS developer for a teeny project

Looking for an iOS developer for a teeny project

dan t.
user 14022178
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
I've put together most of the non-moving parts for a small-scale social iOS game, as UX and IA practice. I'd love to get an iOS developer to help code it into a functioning app -- it should take no more than a handful of hours, though it requires knowing or learning Facebook Connect functionality.

If you might be interested, contact me and we can talk about the details. Ideally, you'd be in or near the Oakland area so we could sit down and do it. And again, this is a small project, partially done out of curiosity.

Thanks!