Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Call for Entries - $25k for Campbell’s Hack the Kitchen, What’s for Dinner A

Call for Entries - $25k for Campbell’s Hack the Kitchen, What’s for Dinner App ($10k runner up prize)

Marika K.
user 76404682
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Campbell Soup Company is looking for developers for its “Hack the Kitchen” contest, asking developers to create an application that helps people decide what to have dinner, enables families and friends to share recipes and other similar information.

The winner, to be selected on March 11 and will receive a $25,000 award, plus a $25,000 contract to develop the idea into a market-ready application ($50k total). The runner up will also be awarded $10,000 for their idea, which could also be developed by Campbell’s in the future.

Deadline to submit initial idea is February 1, 2013.

For more information and to enter, go to: www.hackthekitchen.com

Let me know if you have any questions!
Giacomo B.
BigBalli
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Good Morning,

thank you for bringing this to our attention, sound slike a great opportunity.
I read the guidelines but now I'm wondering, as an advaice, how much thought we should put "around" the app meaning design, branding, UX, marketing, monetization (rather than just thinking of a good core idea).

thanks again,
Giacomo
http://giacomoballi.c...­