addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mobile Message Board › Mobile Development Opportunities

Mobile Development Opportunities

A former member
Post #: 3
I am an executive recruiter that has been retained by a company in the travel space (excellent travel perks!). They recently closed another round of successful financing and are now looking to build out their mobile development team. The position is based in Mountain View. Excellent compensation, benefits and perks. Please contact me at jodi@shahresources and I can share more about the company and the opportunity.