Ageless Younger Flawless Skin Naturally...
Skintastic Talk by Dr. Vera Singleton
• JULY 17th 6-7:30 pm @Tara Natural Medicine in Lafayette-
• JULY 19th 10am @ Harvest House in Concord
• JULY 19th 1pm @ New Leaf Community Market in Pleasanton
Did you know our skin has its own defense system for protection and can mitigate sun damage and premature wrinkling? Has your dermatologist taught you how to protect your skin INTERNALLY from sun damage?
Maintaining healthy skin in the summer time starts with optimizing 5 key areas. When our bodies are deficient in key nutrients it starts to show- literally! Dermatologists will typically focus on treating skin damage after the fact, but you can learn how to prevent skin damage with these 5 nutrients before it happens.
Take a moment and look at your skin. Do you have dark/red spots or patches, dark moles, abnormal skin growths like skin tags, age spots, rough patches, or spots that tend to itch frequently on your skin? If so, this is a sign of skin damage already beginning to develop.
If you want to learn how to have healthy, ageless, more hydrated skin, join Dr. Vera Singleton, in her Skintastic Skin seminar. She will teach you what dermatologists don’t know about how to create healthy perfect skin and protect against skin damage.
What you’ll learn at the seminar:
5 key tips to protect the skin from sun exposed damage
· Review of natural sunscreens and products
· Guide to natural skin care to reverse skin damage
· How to do a comprehensive skin check and recognize signs of damage
· What to do if you find skin problem before you go to the Dermatologist
$15 per person
Call[masked] to register.
More Info Here:
Dr. Vera will be at the July 29th skin clinic with Dr. T and will soon be hosting her own holistic skin clinics here in the Bay Area :) We are very excited to welcome Dr Vera to our community of holistic health providers and educators.