addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area RAW, Conscious Cusine & Sustainable Living Message Board › Alive SF 4! Raw Potluck, Pilates, Yoga, Massage Party

Alive SF 4! Raw Potluck, Pilates, Yoga, Massage Party

Amber
Epicself
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 10
Hey Everyone!
I'm back from Europe and happy to be home in the bay eating all the amazing raw food and reconnecting with everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that ALIVE SF 4 is going down next Saturday June 18th from 7-11pm.

Pilates/yoga class 7-8pm followed by raw potluck feast and massage demos! It's my bday weekend so it will be extra special. Dancing in the city afterward! You must RSVP to get the address. I have a new location at a wellness center in The Mission.

RSVP here on facebook: http://www.facebook.c...­
love and light,
Amber
Epicself.com