Bay Area RAW, Conscious Cusine & Sustainable Living Message Board › Radiant You! Living Foods Bootcamp August 1-5, 2011 Sebastopol

Radiant You! Living Foods Bootcamp August 1-5, 2011 Sebastopol

Carolena F.
Lenaliscious
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,
I hope that your summer is radiantly progressing into oodles of joy and pleasure. I am off to the Good Medicine Gathering; avocados and raw crackers in tow! But before I disappear into the wilderness, I wanted to put the word out there about an event that I feel blessed to be co-presenting on my passion and yours: Living Foods. Last March, I gifted myself an entire month of living in a tropical paradise, (Puerto Rico), while studying at the Ann Wigmore Institute and existing solely on "living foods" . Months later after maintaining this remarkable lifestyle, I now feel excited to share this information with you, including some wonderful and useful discoveries along the way including the benefit of choosing "living" food over "raw" food.

Elizabeth Moriarity, co-presenter brings to this offering a wealth of expertise in food preparation and is graciously hosting us in her lovely home in Sebastopol.

RADIANT YOU !!
Living Foods Boot Camp and Lifestyle Empowerment

AUGUST 1- 5th, 2011
Sebastopol, CA
Non-residential $90/per day

Join Carolena Fleishman and Elizabeth Moriarty for a 5 Day non-residential living foods educational cleansing program.
Morning and evening sessions with daily wheat grass shots, fresh vegetable juice, raw energy soup, rejuvelac, sprouts, nori rolls, seed cheese, salad, dehydrated crackers and treats like Honey Girl cookie bars if you're good!

We Will Show You:
-Sprouting and how to create living probiotic rich foods in our fermented foods laboratory
-Kitchen Skills and the Necessary Tools of the trade
-Food Combining
-Packing your living foods lunch
-Skin Brushing/ Lymphatic Cleaning/Natural Facial Masks
-Enemas
-Massage
-Yoga and free-style dance

What It Will Look Like:
Arrive 7:15am
7:30am to 8am Yoga,Stretching and movement
8am to 8:45am Wheat Grass Juice and Living Lab teachings
8:45am to 9:30am Juice preparation...pack lunch for the day.
10 am Morning Offering is Complete. Come back for the afternoon or evening session.

Afternoon 4:30pm to 7:30pm
Yoga, walk/ hike, Living Green Soup Preparation Demo, Chakra Meditation, Lifestyle Empowerments, Bellydancing, Breath work, Fire ceremony and Circle sharing.

CONTACT
Carolena
carolena007@hotmail.com

Elizabeth
love@sacredministry.com

Carolena Fleishman is passionate about the Living foods lifestyle. Carolena is a Living Foods educator from the Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico and a raw foods chef extraordinaire. She also is a certified Hatha Yoga Teacher and CMT.
Elizabeth Moriarty has a 25 year career as a chef and caterer. She is a systems person and educator who brings a magical alchemy to food and cooking. Elizabeth is a CMT, Priestess healer, ordained minister, and seasoned ceremonial leader.