Bay Area RAW & Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Message Board › Juicing for Detox and Regeneration Workshop + Dance Party with Dan McDonald

Juicing for Detox and Regeneration Workshop + Dance Party with Dan McDonald

Amber
Epicself
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 31
DETOX YOUR BODY WITH JUICE CLEANSING TO ENHANCE BEAUTY, LOSE WEIGHT, GAIN ENERGY AND CREATE ABUNDANCE.

If you want to lose weight, gain energy, enhance your beauty and creativity then come out and join me Dan McDonald the 'LifeRegenerator' at Purusha yoga studio in San Francisco CA for a day of 'Juicing For Detox and Regeneration'. I have helped 100's of thousands of people to transform their lives with raw/living foods and juicing through my free videos on YouTube at Life-Regenerator.com. The global raw food community just voted for me at the best of raw awards 2011 as the 'Best Raw Vegan Educator' and 'Sexiest Raw Man'. ;D

The information presented in this class is Transformational for your body, mind and spirit. Come out on Saturday the 17th of March at 2pm and let me teach you how to release the past and open up the doorway to creating perfect health, radiant beauty, massive abundance and unconditional love for yourself and the world. I will be sharing with you some of my powerful juicing recipes that will help you to enhance the quality of the tissues in your body allowing you to vibrate at a higher level of awareness/energy and in turn bring the desires of your heart more rapidly into your experience here on Earth. I look forward to empowering you with this knowledge. After the juice class there will be a 1 hour Q and A period and then a dance party from 7 until 10 pm See you on the 17th...

WHEN: SATURDAY MARCH 17TH 2-10PM

WHERE: PURUSHA YOGA STUDIO 3729 BALBOA ST. SAN FRANCISCO CA. 94121

COST FOR CLASS: $150 CASH AT THE DOOR INCLUDES ENERGIZING JUICES, DELICIOUS SALAD, LIFE CHANGING INSTRUCTION AND DANCE PARTY.
(If you cannot make the class or it is out of your budget you can come to the dance party at 7pm for only $20 at the door)

Love,

Dan