Bay Area RAW & Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Message Board › Fun Food For Life Class this Sunday May 19 - 9 Raw Recipes with Tasting : )

Fun Food For Life Class this Sunday May 19 - 9 Raw Recipes with Tasting : )

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Hi Revolutionaries

The Fabulous Food For Life Class is this Sunday Afternoon May 19th from 2-5 in SF.  We are going to be making 9 Easy and Delicious Raw Recipes together and enjoying generous tastings of each.... There will be music, handouts, and a marathon of great food.

I custom designed this class to be kid friendly with opportunities to participate if you like so feel free to bring along the family.  Also these recipes are quick enough to be incorporated into a busy schedule of working adults and easy enough for those of us who want to eat healthy but are not necessarily looking to be chefs.....   and they are delicious and fancy enough to delight your taste buds and absolutely impress your friends at a party.

Please get your tickets in advance (by this evening if possible) so I can finalize my number and know how many to expect.  I will go to the farmers market Saturday morning to get the freshest ingredients : )

There are special deals for our meet up group so you can bringing a friend for half price!

Here is the link:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Im looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Jillian