addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area RAW, Conscious Cusine & Sustainable Living Message Board › Seeking to open a workers owned raw food coop/deli

Seeking to open a workers owned raw food coop/deli

Mark U.
user 40778102
Brentwood, CA
Post #: 2
I own a small raw foods company and am seeking help to expand and grow with the help of others...

I am seeking some inspiring and positive individuals passionate about living food and sustainable local community businesses. Wanting to develop a non-dogma raw food coop as a place for all to purchase specialty raw foods at a truly honest price, finding the balance between profit and being fair, truly wanting what is best for the people in our community. Seeking to be as transparent as possible! Also looking to have a juice bar and raw foods deli for some tasty prepared raw foods. Along with the groceries/bulk items and deli, and hopefully continue to make raw eats for others throughout the Bay Area. Looking to open a small/smaller space. Please e-mail me and lets chat, making our ideals and dreams become a reality.

-Mark Urrutia