Bay Area RAW & Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Message Board › Free Skin Evaluations and Upcoming Events

Free Skin Evaluations and Upcoming Events

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
HI Revolutionaries,
I just got back from a little visit to my family in NYC and am gearing up to plan some spring and summer events back here in the Bay.  For now I wanted to make sure you know about the DR T events this weekend and next.
Dr T  will be offering Holistic Skin Clinics for immediate removal of moles, tags, spots and skin lesions Sunday May 4 & Monday May 5 in SF and Emeryville.  This is the safest most effective way to remove skin growths and it is guaranteed.  Check out our meet up event for more details.   http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/­ Sign up for your appointments now.
Dr T will be speaking at the New Living Expo in San Mateo this weekend.  If you would like to see Dr T speak he will be delivering a lecture at the New Living Expo in San Mateo this coming weekend www.NewLivingExpo.com­ Come and join us!! Dr T's booth is 541. He will be offering FREE brief skin blemish evaluations on site. Dr. Tel-Oren MD will be on the Anti-Aging Panel as a moderator on Saturday at 5 PM in room 5. He also will give a lecture on skin blemishes on Sunday at 3 PM in room 1.
O n Saturday May 3rd there will be a special certification workshop is presented by Dr. Tel-Oren MD and Dr. Brad West ND. After the Certification Seminar, the Certified Skin Lesion Coach will be able to: • identify all types skin lesions • speak professionally and confidently to clients about their lesions in advise which lesions may be dangerous and should be checked by an Ecopolitan Doctor • refer patients to Dr T and the Ecopolitan network of Doctors • receive referral commissions for referring patients to the Ecopolitan Network • offer a valuable service that may save someone’s life by recognizing dangerous lesions.  See Meet up here: http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/events/167396052/­
I will be doing a demo and hosting a booth at the Portola Valley Earth Day Festival on Saturday http://www.portolavalley.net/index.aspx?page=20&recordid=14173­
I will be vending food at the Ecstatic Dance Earth Day Celebration in Oakland on Sunday April 27 - this is a wonderful alcohol free shoe free dance event every sunday morning. For just $15 you get a yoga class, 2 hours of dancing and a sound healing mediation plus a special earth day sustainability workshop this weekend. This Sunday only Chef JLove will be serving up Raw Vegan Gourmet lunch plus SOS Juice will be making Smoothies and Fresh Juice  (not included in admission price) .  A wonderful way to spend Sunday morning.   I highly recommend.  Find out more here

happy spring!
Jillian Love