add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Bioinformatics Forum Message Board › Computational Biology, LinkedIn discussion RE: Write a tool to facilitate in

Computational Biology, LinkedIn discussion RE: Write a tool to facilitate interpretation of NGS findings for clinicians

Nicole T B.
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 1
Hello All,
There is an interesting discussion that I have been following in the LinkedIn group, Computational Biology (a parallel discussion is said to exists in the NGS group as well). It is a proposed project to write an open-sourced tool to facilitate interpretation of whole-genome NGS genetic findings for clinicians. Has anyone seen this, have any thoughts or comments, or would like to play a role as a group?

Here is the link:
Computational Biology discussion in LinkedIn
Jared T.
user 12855820
Concord, CA
Post #: 1
It certainly sounds interesting. I'm waiting for the LinkedIn admin to allow me into the group.