|Sent on:||Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:56 AM|
Hey there, we have an urgent requirement for a front-end web developer in Mountain View with a VERY hot startup with huge traction. We need someone who is comfortable with a role that is >50% HTML/CSS implementation. The description is below…this is an urgent hire…and we are moving extremely fast to fill the position. If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to: [address removed] and make sure there is a link(s) to work you have completed. Thanks so much, Lisa
UI Engineer : 4-10 years of experience
* should be willing to spend up to 50% of time with css/html
* comfortable with some back-end language, e.g. php/python/java
* communication skills must be excellent
* candidate should not be fazed by a 55-60 hour work week
* CS degree is really nice to have.
* ideally has worked at both a startup and a large company
** Must be local
** Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship, unfortunately)
** Resume must demonstrate excellent longevity with previous projects/employers
** Must have links/portfolio for work you have completed
Lisa R Wood
CEO & Founder, Stafftopia, Inc
This email message originally included an attachment.