addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BayJax - The Bay Area Ajax and JavaScript Meetup Message Board › Yahoo is Hiring Front-end Engineers for High Profile Products

Yahoo is Hiring Front-end Engineers for High Profile Products

Shawn C.
user 10475088
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 9
Hey Group,

I am Shawn Cartwright, one of Yahoo's front-end recruiters.

We are looking for front-end engineers for all of our groups (Flickr, Dapper, Search, Mobile, Mail, ConnectedTV, Livestand, IntoNow, YUI, and many more). We have openings in Sunnyvale and San Francisco. We also have opportunities in our Champaign, Il and Atlanta, Ga locations.

Yahoo! offers unparalleled access to resources and audiences, as well as, a management team that is eager to hear new ideas from every level of the organization.

Please come see me after our next Meetup @ the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

408 349-1128