- You should understand how to use both anonymous functions and functions stored in variables as callback arguments
2. Composing and writing functions
- What arguments are provided to each function, and what are their types?
- What gets returned out of a function, if anything?
- How and when do you use anonymous functions?
- What does it mean to be a higher-order function, and how are they composed?
3. Be able to respond to new concepts and material and more advanced concepts.
- Algorithm design
- What are closures
- Explain prototypal/differential inheritance
Pay per hour is based on experience
|A former member||
NOisebridge is closing in July, so a temporary location is needed.