When: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 5:30 PM
701 First Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Where: Yahoo! HQ - @URLS Main cafeteria
701 First Ave, Sunnyvale Ca, 94089
- Stoyan Stefanov on DOM Scripting - building responsive UIs by understanding the price of DOM access, updates, reflows and repaints
- Ross Harmes on Ajax - A quick introduction to Multipart XHR, it's strengths and it's (possibly fatal) weaknesses.
- Matt Sweeney - I'll be introducing the Tools chapter, which walks through a suite of tools to help developers identify various types of bottlenecks in their system.
About the authors:
- Matt Sweeney - YUI Architect and developer.
- Julien Lecomte is a senior software engineer in the Yahoo! Search frontend team and YUI contributor
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com...