add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

BayJax - The Bay Area Ajax and JavaScript Meetup Message Board › Lead Javascript Architect in SF

Lead Javascript Architect in SF

A former member
Post #: 12
Please email me the names (ideally with phone #s and email addresses) of any friends or colleagues you know who may be interested in career advancement in the technology industry. If we place someone referred by you, we will thank you with a referral reward. So hopefully we can help your friends and put some extra cash in your pocket.

Also, feel free to have them view my managers profile on LinkedIn, where they can read testimonials of some people I’ve worked with, and verify that we are well connected in the industry.

San Francisco
Focused on the architecture of the frontend system with experience building large and complex JavaScript applications.
• Be smart and be passionate
• Experience building large and complex JavaScript applications
• Experience with and appreciation for the design and implementation of JavaScript frameworks: JQuery, MooTools, or Prototype and ability to identify key features and tradeoffs of each.
• Expert level HTML/XHTML, CSS, DHTML+JavaScript. Solid understanding of DOM, the differences among browsers, and browser degradation strategy.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• 3+ years industry experience (or equivalent internships)

Buddy White