addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BayJax - The Bay Area Ajax and JavaScript Meetup Message Board › FrontRange Solutions - Pleasanton

FrontRange Solutions - Pleasanton

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello group,

I recruit for FrontRange Solutions. We are a leading SaaS based software company in need of leading JavaScript developers and those using client side AJAX libraries such as jQuery, YUI, Ext JS, or Dojo.

Please get in touch with me if you have any recommendations for people who might be interested in a role like this. I apologize in advance if anyone views this message as Spam.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!!
Feel free to email me direct for more info.

Karen

karen dot elcenko AT frontrange.com

FrontRange Solutions
www.frontrange.com