add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › New Meetup: Amazing Healer Returns! November 16th-19th (tomorrow thru Friday!)

New Meetup: Amazing Healer Returns! November 16th-19th (tomorrow thru Friday!)

user 8592154
Buffalo, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Buffalo Live-Food Meetup!

What: Amazing Healer Returns! November 16th-19th (tomorrow thru Friday!)

When: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:00 AM

Where: Dr. Hesu Whitten
Reist St.
Williamsville, NY

Dr. Whitten was booked solid last time! I apologize for the delay in letting everyone know about this...Our promotions were delayed! However, at the moment we still have openings. Please call soon. I had just 1 session with him last time (he was too booked for me to do more...) so I am really looking forward to another one and hope that you get to experience some of this deep & transformative work also!

Dr. Hesu Whitten, founder of Quantum Chiropractic Method is like no healer you've probably ever experienced! He is a chiropractor and a clinical kinesiologist ( and has mastered the art of "reading the body." Not only does he identify health issues, limiting belief systems and emotional blocks within his patients, but he treats these issues with a variety of modalities such as chiropractic, acupressure, nutritional supplements, flower essences, essential oils and more. He can also identify and treat hormone imbalances, sleep disorders, food allergies, depression and other emotional disorders, injuries and spinal misalignment, compressions, scoliosis and more.

If you are interested in an appointment with Dr. Whitten during his stay, he is offering treatment to WNY's for a reduced fee of $75 per visit. Please feel free to contact me at 716.465.2635 to schedule! He is seeing people from 9am-9pm each day.

RSVP to this Meetup:­