The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › Truly Organic Foods is Open for Business!

Truly Organic Foods is Open for Business!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello friends and raw food enthusiasts!

My husband Kent and I are very excited to announce that our online superfood store Truly Organic Foods is open for business! Over the past 8 months we have been researching the best organic food suppliers out there. Every product we sell is selected from suppliers that met our high standards. (we do have a couple transitional wildcrafted items but they have been tested and are pesticide free). We have also done our best to have competitive prices and tried to stay in the same range and even below some of the bigger companies out there.

All of our raw chocolate products come from Big Tree Farms in Indonesia which are certified guaranteed RAW. I was personally in touch with the owner who offers a complete guarantee about their products. David Wolfe went to inspect the factory earlier this year and has put his stamp of approval on the cold processing they do to the beans.

We are also offering a few vegan cooked alternatives such as organic quinoa, couscous and brown basmati rice, for those of you who are not 100% raw and are looking to add some cooked grains into your diets.

We also have the most amazing RAW gourmet nut snacks that would make wonderful Christmas gifts or a nice item to bring to a dinner party.

We live in Canada just a few minutes from the Niagara Falls border and have worked out a system for our US customers to keep the shipping costs down. If you live in the Niagara Falls to Buffalo region, it will only cost $4 for shipping. At this time we are shipping to the US every Wednesday so depending on when you place your order you will get it within a week.

Kent and I would like to thank everybody for their support and encouragement during this process. In particular Toni and Paul for all of your kindness, ideas and love. Donna, Aaron and Jane, you have also been big supporters and we appreciate you!

I look forward to building the business and incorporating more and more products as time passes. We are currently working on organic spices, herbs and teas and in the early new year we are very excited to be carrying Annmarie Gianni's all natural skin care line!

If you want updates on new products and special promotions you can sign up to our monthly EZINE called Superfood ME below.

Otherwise we would love for you to join us on Facebook!

You can also subscribe to our blog and share your thoughts on some hot topics that I feel passionate about. This week I am ranting about Sarah Palin's Alaska and the slaughter of a poor innocent caribou that went on last week :(

Blessings and love to all!

Luvlee
(Lee-Anne and Kent Oszust)
www.trulyorganicfoods.com