addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › Minty Wellness

Minty Wellness

A former member
Post #: 1
I wanted to update the progress of the raw restaurant/hotel/ holistic treatment facility in Bennington, NY. We are approx 38 miles from downtown Buffalo. The building is under construction with it completely framed now. The interior work will be starting soon. Expected opening is Oct/Nov of this year. We will be interested in anyone joining our team and I would be happy to show our progress if anyone wants to come out. Linda
A former member
Post #: 1
Can you elaborate a little bit more on what this facility will offer? I apologize if I've missed previous posts regarding this subject.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Sue,
No need to apologize!
The building is 12,000 sq' and has a raw/vegan restaurant, 6 treatment rooms and 8 overnight guest rooms. We will offer colon hydrotherapy, massage therapy, etc. Both day traffic and overnight will be welcomed. It is in the middle of 100 wooded acres. It really is beautiful.
Linda