The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › INTRODUCTION TO PLANT BASED DIET

INTRODUCTION TO PLANT BASED DIET

alice
user 10369700
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
HELLO , GROUP.

Some new comers to the group may not even know what a "plant based diet" is..or how to get started on one, or how to find things to eat and prepare without using dairy products or soy products.

There is a meeting coming up which is put on by a gentleman named George Malkmus.
This guy cured himself of colon cancer by adopting a diet which he came up with after much agony and prayer.

It is a plant based diet, and if any person who is new to this group has never been on a diet without dairy or soy products,and who does not want to or know how to "take the plunge", this might be a good place to start.

The man , George Malkmus started a place called Halleluia acres, where he teaches people about the diet and lifestyle.
He goes all around the country giving talks and his wife often gives food demonstrations.

The plan only calls for a rigid 85 percent raw and 15 percent cooked food composed diet, but once a person has all the nutritional principles down pat, by following the diet, one could easily go to 100 percent raw.

I consider myself to be on this "Halleluia diet", even though i am 100 percent raw.
I am not affiliated with them , except i have read some of their books and magazines and
The company also sells some greens powders and vegetable powders, (all organic and heated to less than 100 degrees), which can be used in drinks, which i personally use.

One thing that is nice about their progran is that the "whole picture" is presented: how to change your lifestyle, and diet to a healthful one, and has diet and lifestyle suggestions readily available online and in books and magazines.

.. and the benefits of changing diet and lifestyle has meant that hundreds (and maybe many many hundreds by now), who are following the Hallelluia diet program , have been healed of life threatening diseases.

Mr Malkmus speaks about this, and what wonderful results have been found. And doctors have concurred with the 'before and after' test results. What to speak of the people who have been healed and found a whole new life for themselves and their families.

Mr Malkmus will be in Buffalo area this week.( East Aurora) Wednesday evening september 23

the location will be

1050 Girdle road,
East AURORA.
between 7 and 9 pm..
i have a contact number here.
982 3804

that is all the info i have for the moment.. i just copied it down from a correspondence i received.

cheerio
alice
Donna
Donna156
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
Thanks Alice, for the insight and hope to see you there!
Donna