addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Michelle
user 6324764
Sanborn, NY
Post #: 4
I am new to raw foods. I am currently on a sugar free gluten dree dairy free diet for health reasons. I need some ideas of what to eat for breakfast. Does anyone have any simple breakfast ideas? Thanks.
Michelle
Bonita
user 8693750
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Fresh, ripe fruit!
Michelle
user 6324764
Sanborn, NY
Post #: 5
I cannot have fruit that has sugar. Any other ideas?
alice
user 10369700
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 13
This may not help you directly, but there is a Raw Doctor named Gabriel Cousins who has a clinic in
Arizona and who works with many many patients to whom he recommends a low glycemic ( low in sweet foods )diet.
He has protocols for meals for folks who need this kind of diet.

Dr Cousins has quite a few books of recipes out, which may be available from Amazon.

He is one of the only Raw Doctors who recommend low glycemic foods for many of his patients.
.He says that is one of the keys to the healing of quite a number of different ailments.

His Center is called "Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center", and it is in Arizona. They might have some recipes online.
I think their website is www.treeoflife.ru.
better check that to make sure it is correct.

If i see any ideas anywhere for low glycemic RAW breakfasts i,will add them to this post..

edited post here: i just read that some people eat "chia seed porrige"..
you would have to do some internet searches to learn how to make it.
Chia seeds are supposed to be an awesome source of protein and energy..
The tree of life center uses also nut based 'milks' for a more satisfying morning drink...
not sure about anything else. will keep looking

I did a google search for low glycemic raw breakfasts and came up with a bunch of things.
You might want to try that.
Here is a blog which looked interesting, altho i did not read the whole thing
http://rdnmovement.ni...­

From my own personal experience,
if i want a meal,low in sweetness,( which i do- often) i use a blender and mix up green veggies and some non sweet fruits.-like tomatos, (but they would not be so good now from the stores unless there are still some fresh, ripe ones.).
or greens and zuccini..immature zuccini,
or cucumber with greens.
I would probably add ginger, and perhaps some lemon and a pinch of sea salt.
i also personally add cultured vegetables which i make myself, and avocado..sometimes nut milk.
But that might not appeal to everyone.
i could eat that three times a day..to me it is deliciious..but i do not. i do eat apples and other fruits but try and stay away from the VERY sweet ones.

cheerio
alice