addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON

alice
user 10369700
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 15

Hope your birthday was fabulous..

How could it be any different? Surrounded by so many good raw friends ..with a Feast Provided !

thank you for making the Buffalo Live Food meetup "happen", and continue.!

cheerio
from Alice and (i am sure!) everyone who is part of the group.
Donna
Donna156
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 6
Yes Aaron - hope you had a grand time yesterday! We enjoyed your company, along with your harpsicle strumming. The yummy cauliflower mash added a lot to the incredible meal we all put together.
What a nice Thanksgiving / Birthday celebration. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Donna
A former member
Post #: 22
Awww thank you Alice! Yes I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you Donna, I enjoyed your companies as well! Happy to say I have taken up the harpsicle again since then :-) I'm gonna post the recipe for my cauliflower mash soon, so enjoy. Now that I have a dehydrator I'm gonna make it again and make patties out of it..