A former member
Dear Beach and Bonfire Member,

Regarding our March 24th get-together on the beach. I would like to open up the celebration to include anyone else who wants to celebrate their milestones at our Beach picnic and hike: the more the merrier!

As for the bonfire- I need someone, or a team to step forward and volunteer to organize bonfire. The evening of March 24th is good date to hold it. This is because the group will already be there in the am, so we have an opportunity to claim the fire pits earlier in the day. (These are the firepits near parking lot in the Cement Boat direction)

The reason I need someone to handle this is because I may be called out of town on short notice, so I don't want to organize the bonfire and then not be there.

Since we've already been through the beach hike and picnic I know the members will do a wonderful job keeping the flow if I'm not there. You guys bring so much enthusiasm I just know it's going to be way fun!

If you have any interest in leading the bonfire, please let me know, rvbrooke@gmail.com, or post to the group.

Thank you!
Brooke
Stella
user 32115082
Monterey, CA
Post #: 8
Hi Brooke,

I would love to help but unfortunately I'm already committed to another bonfire that same night.