***Beaches, Bonfires, and Music*** Message Board › Friday Night Free Concerts at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!

Friday Night Free Concerts at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!

Dena
user 21459141
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 1
Yes, free concerts every Friday night until August 31st! Check out the schedule (beachboardwalk.com) and let's all go! The bands are classic rock/pop from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. June 29 is Blue Oyster Cult (6:30 and 9:30pm). I'm open to carpooling, so contact me directly or via this website. Cheers, Dena
A former member
Post #: 2
This sounds like a nice event. Any up coming days in particular you were interested in attending?
Dena
user 21459141
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Joshua and All,
I'm planning on going tomorrow night. The band is Modern English and their big hit song was "Melt with You." I remember I really liked that song. I thought I replied yesterday (oops), but I must not have. Sometimes my Mac acts up. Anyway, if you're interested please reply and we can decide the details. I'd also like to go to another one before August 31st so if you're not free tomorrow or you hate Modern English, let me know (check out the website @ beachboardwalk.com). Let me know about tom. night! Dena