TOPIC: Gaining Mentors & Speed Networking
How to do it right and effectively grow your business.
This is a free event!!
*This workshop will introduce the key fundamentals of having a mentor and
successful practices for Speed Networking.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a trusted someone to bounce your ideas and concerns off of. How about someone with a vast knowledge of running a business that motivates you, someone to help you stay on target and accountable while also saving you money by helping you be proactive rather than reactive; and how about getting this all for free. Well that’s only part of what a mentor can bring to your business. It takes a village to raise a successful business. Having a mentor and mastering your networking skills are essential to your success. Mentors are there to help your entrepreneurial dreams come true. Take a step in the right direction to get yours today and walk away with practical networking tools you can implement right away.
Topics to be discussed:
- The rolls and benefits of a Mentor and a Mentee
- Panel Discussion with question & answer session
- Where to find a Mentor
- Speed Networking your way to success
- Manuel Martinez / President of the Los Angeles County Chapter of SCORE
- Ed Robinson / Manager for the SCE Corporation
- Guy Witherspoon / Professor at Cal State Dominquez Hills College
(Behavioral Sciences graduate program)
"Free" Lite Refreshments